I accept a limited number of insurance coverages. Please note that insurance companies are encouraging a 45 minute session length unless medical necessity indicates longer times.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If you choose to use your insurance for counseling services, you will receive a diagnosis for a mental health disorder. This may or may not be a concern to you. Some opt to pay privately rather than use insurance to cover counseling services when there are concerns about the medical record.
Insurance DOES NOT cover marriage counseling.
Please contact Vicki directly for information regarding rates.
Cash, check, credit card accepted for payment. I use a HIPPA compliant credit card processing service.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, or you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. Insurance does not pay for late cancellations or missed appointments.